About the centre
GenesisCare, Shenton House offers oncology services, including radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Patients have access to an on-site exercise physiologist and gymnasium, prostate specialist nurse and prostate care centre plus visiting urologists, breast surgeons and genetics specialists.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Radiation therapy
- Deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health & Patient Support Services
- Exercise physiologist including personalised exercise prescription
- Look Good, Feel Better workshops
- Breast Care WA support groups
- Cancer Council volunteer hub
- Visiting Breast and Endocrine Surgeon, Urologist and Genetics specialist
- Prostate cancer specialist nurse – for further details click here
Rural & Regional Patient Accommodation Options