About the centre
Our centre at Mandurah is a purpose-built facility providing dedicated oncology, cardiology, sleep and respiratory medicine services in the Peel Region.
Oncology services at the centre are provided by trained staff, including specialist Medical and Radiation Oncologists.
The centre provides a comfortable, calm and relaxing environment for treatment. Our services include radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Our patients also have access to an onsite exercise physiologist and gymnasium, specialist breast nurse, dietetic service and surgeon.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Radiation therapy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services
- Specialist Breast Care Nurse
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Care
1. Schmitz KH, Courneya KS, Matthews C, et al. for the American College of Sports Medicine. American College of Sports Medicine round table on exercise guidelines for cancer survivors. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2010;42:1409-1426.