GenesisCare Hollywood is a comprehensive cancer centre for local and regional communities.
About the centre
GenesisCare Hollywood provides comprehensive cancer treatment and services including radiation therapy and access to allied health services provided by Ramsay Health Plus. We also deliver radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer. Click here for further details.
GenesisCare Hollywood is located onsite at Hollywood Private Hospital in the purpose-built Hollywood Consulting Centre.
We treat public and private patients.
What we offer patients
Our care is designed around the person not just the condition, taking a holistic approach to deliver a better patient experience. With minimal wait times and access to a wide range of allied health professionals, we aim to guide you through your journey providing you with the help you need, when you need it.
- Fast access to consultation, simulation and treatment
- Personalised treatment plan for every patient
At GenesisCare Hollywood we have a multidisciplinary team (MDT) of clinical experts, who are responsible for all investigations, diagnosis, treatment options, and supportive after care. The MDT includes:
- Radiation oncologists for radiation therapy
- Nuclear medical physicians for theranostics
- Oncology nurses
- Radiation therapists
- Medical physicists
- Allied health professionals.
Cancer exercise programme
Exercise has proven to reduce the impact of cancer symptoms and treatment related side-effects, including fatigue and nausea. In partnership with Ramsay Health Plus, GenesisCare Hollywood has a gym on campus and provides personalised exercise classes and group exercise programmes for cancer patients.
- Access to Crawford/Milroy Lodge via Cancer Council Accommodation Services for regional patients (criteria required)
- PATS assistance (criteria required)